There Are Many Uses For Tack ATTACK
Tack ATTACK Removes:
• glue residues from labels and stickers;
• crayon marks from walls and furniture;
• rubber puck marks from walls and arena glass;
• rubber marks on hockey equipment;
• rubber bumper marks on boat hulls;
• oily, greasy and sticky residues on equipment and tools;
• asphalt, blacktop and tar residues on clothes, boots, hands and equipment – safer than conventional hazardous solvents;
• decals off cars, trucks and sporting equipment;
• baked-on glue residues;
• floor tile adhesives and residues;
• old stickers on appliances;
• fibreglass shower stickers;
• tape residues on hockey and sports equipment;
• rubber shoe sole marks on floors, walls and baseboard trim;
• adhesive from bandages – cloth types only, NOT plastic ones;
• grease from clothing – spray, then launder normally;
• PINE TREE SAP – absolutely the best material for removing this safely!
Printing industry – removes glue residues from printing rollers – far safer than existing solvents.
Beauty industry – removes wax from wax pots and equipment.
And Tack ATTACK is a stainless steel cleaner and polish!
Just watch the demonstration videos at right.
Tack ATTACK’s uses are limitless!
Tell us what you’ve used Tack ATTACK for and we’ll add it to our list! Contact